Customer Service Policies
Effective as of: August 18, 2020
Maupintour is committed to ensuring you have an enjoyable journey with us. We have provided the below customer service policies to help you understand the terms that govern your booking. If you have any questions regarding these policies you may contact Maupintour by telephone 1-800-255-4266, by email email@example.com or by mail:
2893 Executive Park Drive, Suite 201
Weston, Florida 33331
- All prices on this website are per person and are based on double occupancy (quoted in US Dollar) unless otherwise indicated. Single rates apply as stipulated
- Rates are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until your booking is confirmed.
- All rates listed on this website are “from prices” and correspond to the lowest season in the year for the itinerary presented. This website should be used for research purposes only as most programs can be customized, you will be quoted specific prices for the itinerary, duration, and season you select.
- Once your itinerary is confirmed, all prices are guaranteed unless otherwise indicated. Maupintour will disclose, both when quoted and prior to any payment being received, any prices that are not guaranteed.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Price inclusions and exclusions will be identified on your quote. Please look closely at your quote to understand what is included and what is not included. Generally, the following items are excluded from the price of your tour: transportation to the tour destination point and from the tour ending point, unless specified. Personal expenses such as passport, visas, room service, meals not mentioned in tour, phone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages, and optional activities.
- Some taxes and fees may not be included in your tour price. These items will be identified on your quote.
- Maupintour is pleased to provide you a complimentary quote. To receive a quote, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-255-4266, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the contact us section on this website.
- Most of our itineraries can be customized. Our travel concierge team is happy to assist you with building a unique itinerary and will provide a quote for your specific itinerary.
Travel Document Delivery (Tours)
- Tour documents are issued after final payment is received and our sent approximately 3 weeks prior to tour departure. If you require documents sooner than 3 weeks prior to departure, please contact your travel concierge for assistance.
- Most travel documents are electronic, however, if paper documents are required, they will be mailed to the billing address provided at the time of final payment. Unfortunately, travel documents may not be mailed to an alternative address. An adult signature will be required for all travel documents.
Deposits and Payments (Tours)
- To confirm your booking, Maupintour requires a deposit. The amount of the deposit will be provided by your travel concierge as part of the quote. Due to the unique nature of our travel packages, your deposit is non-refundable unless otherwise notated on your quote.
- Full payment must be received no later than 90 days before your tour departure date unless otherwise noted on your quote.
- If full payment is not received 90 days prior to your tour departure, your booking may be canceled, and all monies received are forfeited.
- Bookings made within 90 days of tour departure require full payment at the time of booking.
Cancellations and Changes (Tours)
- Changes may be made to your booking until final payment has been received. Once final payment has been received, Maupintour will charge you a $100 per person change fee plus any fees that may be charged by our suppliers. Maupintour will advise you of all change fees, and will require your acceptance of the fees prior to making any changes.
- Changes may result in changes to your tour price. Any tour price changes will be provided to you for approval prior to confirming any change.
- Due to the unique nature of our tour packages, cancellations can be costly. The following cancellation policy applies to all Maupintour tour packages:
- From time of booking until Final Payment Due Date:
- Forfeiture of Deposit
- Final Payment Due Date until 30 Days prior to departure:
- Forfeiture of 50% of the total package price
- 29 Days or less prior to departure or no-show:
- Forfeiture of 100% of the total package price
Travel Document Delivery (Vacation Homes)
- Maupintour Support will send you the Confirmation Voucher from it’s supplier after your Booking Confirmation and this could take up to 48-72 hours. If you have any questions, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-255-4266, email at email@example.com, or by completing the contact us section on this website. You will need your Confirmation Number provided on your voucher, to reference, with the Maupintour Support Agent.
- All of our Vacation Homes are offered by 3rd party suppliers. All information and any information used, will be delivered at the discretion of the Supplier/Property Management Company. The information in the vouchers are property specific and are delivered at the discretion of the Supplier. If you have any questions for the supplier directly, all of their contact information will be included within the voucher.
Payments (Vacation Homes)
- Full payment must be received at the time of booking, unless otherwise noted on your Booking Details. Due to the unique nature of our suppliers, your payment is non-refundable unless otherwise notated on your Booking Details.
- All payment discrepancies will be handled with Maupintour Support. Please contact us toll-free at 1-800-255-4266, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations and Changes (Vacation Homes)
- Changes may not be made to your Vacation Home after the Booking Confirmation is sent. If you wish to edit your itinerary, you must cancel your current reservation and then rebook your Vacation Home. Maupintour Support will advise you of all change fees, and will require your acceptance of the fees prior to making any changes (should there be any).
- All Vacation Homes have their own property specific, cancellation policies. You must adhere to the specified guidelines of the supplier at all times. Failure to cancel your reservation in the time specified, within your confirmation details, will result in forfeiture of 100% of the total Vacation Home price.
Travel & Health Documents
- Passport and visa requirements as well as vaccination certificates and other health requirements change from time to time. It is your sole responsibility to determine if any visas and vaccinations are required. Individuals who do not have proper documents or vaccinations may be prevented from traveling and will forfeit 100% of the total package price.
Travelers with Special Needs or Disabilities
- Please notify your Travel Concierge of any special needs or requirements you may have. Failure to do so may result in an individual’s inability to participate in any or all of a tour. Maupintour will assist in providing information regarding any limitations that you may face as part of your tour, however, Maupintour assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
Limits on Responsibility
- Maupintour, LLC is headquartered in Weston, Florida. It purchases transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant, and other services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to Maupintour’s control. Maupintour cannot, therefore, be liable for death, personal injury, or any other loss that may occur (1) due to any act or omission of any such supplier, or (2) be any reason of any other event over which it has no control. Cruise itineraries and sightseeing excursions are subject to change without notice. If a vessel is not able to operate as advertised, a comparable cruise program will be substituted.